I am PUMPED for today’s episode!
Do you ever feel like the universe knows exactly what you need at exactly the right time?
I totally do… which is why I’m thrilled to tell you about my special guest on today’s episode.
See, all summer long I’ve been really gearing my community up to take their biz to the next level.
And one of the best ways I know how to do that is online.
But it seems like I’ve been hearing the sammmmmmme thing over and over again…
“I don’t know how to break through the noise on social media”...
And “I know I’m supposed to put myself out there online… but I hate being on video.”
I get it, my friends. It takes work to become comfortable on video.
But there’s ONNNNNNNEEEE little thing I bet you’re forgetting about.
The power of your voice.
I’m talking both figuratively… AND literally.
Like, right now Clubhouse is totally my jam. Although Spotify just released their audio platform, Greenroom. And I have to admit, I’ve been addicted to that too. LOL
They are both audio-only formats.
And you’re listening to me right now on this podcast… which again, is audio only.
If you think you suck at being on camera… you can take your biz online with AUDIO as your primary driver.
That’s what my special guest discovered…
Heather Havenwood is one of my Clubhouse besties.
Seriously, we’re in so many rooms together each week, it’s like she’s with me all the time. LOL
Heather has MASTERED the power of using her voice for biz success… and that’s what she’s here to talk about.
So if you feel like you could talk for days about your biz, your side hustle, or your passion project… Heather’s gonna show you how you can CASH IN on this talent!
And not by being super salesy… but by driving success with the power of your personality.
I know you’re gonna love today’s convo… so let’s get to it.
- Heather, I’m so happy to be hearing your voice again! LOL. My community is full of creative professionals and entrepreneurs like us… can you share a bit about your business with us?
- One of my fav things to talk about on this podcast is the journey of being an entrepreneur. Because for most people, it’s not like you just wake up one day and decide to own your own business. Can you tell us about your journey as a sales and business coach?
- You often talk about being an influencer… but not like a Kardashian. LOL What does “being an influencer” mean to you?
- Let’s talk about audio as a format. How did you discover this as a medium?
- Is audio really as powerful as video?
- What are some ways entrepreneurs can start leveraging the power of their voice in the business?
- One of my favorite things about you is that you’re all about empowering women. Can you tell us why you're so passionate about that?
- Being a business owner isn’t all rainbows and unicorns… what are some challenges you’ve experienced in your career as a biz and sales coach? And how did you overcome them?
- If you could go back to the start of your current journey, would you do anything differently?
- How do you balance work and life being a busy entrepreneur?
- If someone wanted to start using audio as one of her business drivers, what advice would you offer to a beginner?
Hayley closing CTA:
Heather, you’re so amazing. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your SUPER busy schedule to join us today.
She’s awesome, right?
I love when powerful women get together to ROCK. THEIR. BIZ.
Being around women like Heather is so empowering.
In fact, I’ve been thinking about all the powerhouse women who have inspired me in my career.
And I gotta say… Marie Forleo is high up on that list.
You’ve heard of her, right?
Her program B-School is what I credit for teaching me how to build my business successfully online.
Marie was named by Oprah as a thought leader for the next generation.
She has taught entrepreneurs, artists, and multi-passionate go-getters from all walks of life how to dream big and back it up with daily action to create results. She’s the author or #1 New York Times bestselling book, Everything is Figureoutable And she’s got some pretty sweet dance moves, LOL. Definitely check her out on Instagram.
I wanna tell you real quick about B-School’s Summer Session. It’s about to start again… and she’s just released the first video of her 3-part training series for it.
The first video opened today.. .July 14th… and is called “6 essential steps to a thriving, profitable business”. I’ve signed up to watch it later today… and you can still get in on it.
She has two more videos opening up this week.
If you really wanna learn from the QUEEN of online business… and you love a heart-centered approach to marketing…. There’s literally no one better at it.
Don’t worry about remembering it right now.
You’ll find that link in the show notes and headed your way in this week’s newsletter.
Make sure you sign up! It’s free training and I’d love to see ya in there this week!
Thanks for joining me today… and I’ll see ya online.